The Avatar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Air. Water. Earth. Fire. Make your choice.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ba Sing Se Refugees

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Ba Sing Se Refugees - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ba Sing Se Refugees   Ba Sing Se Refugees - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 9:25 pm

I laughed again. I went over to Choko and got o his back and had him take me into the air, jsut out of bordeum.
Back to top Go down
Kei
Admin
Kei

PostSubject: Re: Ba Sing Se Refugees   Ba Sing Se Refugees - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 9:32 pm

The refugees were all packed up and had their fill of water. The sick and elderly boarded Keanu and Mero clung to my back, even though her leg seemed fine, hence, all the running this morning. I kept my opinions to myself and toughed it out, she was short, but that helped, not as much to carry.
Back to top Go down
https://flyingbison.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Ba Sing Se Refugees   Ba Sing Se Refugees - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 9:34 pm

I packed up and Choko dissaperd. Like always just so he doesnt have to be involved na dsee people. Loko stayed around some where. I stood by and edge adn made fir apper in my hand. I made it into a cool looking fire yo yo that really coudnt be yo-yoed.
Back to top Go down
Kei
Admin
Kei

PostSubject: Re: Ba Sing Se Refugees   Ba Sing Se Refugees - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 9:41 pm

"You're a firebender!" I said in awe. I smiled, my arms wrapped tightly around Kei's neck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ba Sing Se Refugees   Ba Sing Se Refugees - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 9:44 pm

I smiled, "Yup!" I looekd around and then made it dissaper. "Bus thats kidna sad, hate the fire nation... long story"
Back to top Go down
Kei
Admin
Kei

PostSubject: Re: Ba Sing Se Refugees   Ba Sing Se Refugees - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 11:29 am

We continued to walk, the sun beating down. The sick and elderly had boarded Keanu and we continued on our travels. Mero had fallen asleep, still clinging to my back, so I only Amethyst left to talk to. "So... what's up?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ba Sing Se Refugees   Ba Sing Se Refugees - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 11:51 am

I looked onto the horizon, seeing nothing but land, this was going to be a long walk I could sure tell. "Nothing much, just a little bit bored, If I could say that" Kei looked alot more like his sister then I realized. "you?"
Back to top Go down
Kei
Admin
Kei

PostSubject: Re: Ba Sing Se Refugees   Ba Sing Se Refugees - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 2:35 pm

I shrugged, "carrying my earthbending teacher... I'm just glad she doesn't drool when she sleeps." I added with a smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ba Sing Se Refugees   Ba Sing Se Refugees - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 2:39 pm

I smiled then laughed, "you could control her drool, its technically water" I said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Kei
Admin
Kei

PostSubject: Re: Ba Sing Se Refugees   Ba Sing Se Refugees - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 3:31 pm

"But still, that'd just be weird..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ba Sing Se Refugees   Ba Sing Se Refugees - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 3:57 pm

I was still smiling, "yeah I know, and dont forget a little bit gross"
Back to top Go down
Kei
Admin
Kei

PostSubject: Re: Ba Sing Se Refugees   Ba Sing Se Refugees - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 9:26 am

I nodded smiling. We continued to walk for a few hours and came to a large open body of water. On the other side you could barley make out the island carrying the Eastern Air Temple. I crouched and Mero hopped off my back. She ran her fingers through the sand and smiled. I stopped to think, "What would take less energy? Parting the ocean to let us walk through, or making a trail of ice, that had a probable chance of cracking?" I thought aloud.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ba Sing Se Refugees   Ba Sing Se Refugees - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 5:32 pm

I looekd over at Kei, "Probably the ice bridge, but if It has a chance of brraking.....then"
Back to top Go down
Kei
Admin
Kei

PostSubject: Re: Ba Sing Se Refugees   Ba Sing Se Refugees - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 10:20 am

I sat and thought... "maybe I could open the sea... or at least form a bubble around us... Make a slide out of ice? It was a long distance, even though I could see the island. What to do?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ba Sing Se Refugees   Ba Sing Se Refugees - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 2:32 pm

I pulled on my backpack, Loko looked tired and hungry so I reached in mu pocket and got him some berries. I handed him the berries and he gulped them down slowly. I looked arcoss the river and the island and shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Kei
Admin
Kei

PostSubject: Re: Ba Sing Se Refugees   Ba Sing Se Refugees - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 5:01 pm

"Maybe we earthbenders could make a bridge across, there are plenty of us like... seven. And maybe I could teach you to at least make a platform..."
"Okay..."
"Okay first, you need to be tough, like earth. Unbreakable, never flinch or back down. Feet apart!" I ordered.
I spread my feet.
"Too far, you could easily be knocked over in an attack." I informed him roughly. I poked his chest and he lost his balance, but regained it quickly. "Shoulder width! Right foot back... good."
I probably looked like an idiot, but I followed her instructions.
"Crouch so you can absorb more shock." I told him. I put my hands on his waist and pushed him down slightly. "Arms horizontal, in front of you're body. Now bring your forearms toward you, and leave your hands above your shoulders and about a foot in front of your body... Good." I eyed his stance, checking for any flaws... "wow you're scrawny..."
"I'm not scrawny, I've got muscular definition." I protested.
"Well yeah, you do, but compared to them you're scrawny." I said pointing to a few ripped earthbenders who were smirking and flexing.
I sighed and frowned but returned to my stance.
"Okay focus on that rock over there." I ordered and pointed to a rock. "Now to lift it, stomp forward with your right foot, and push up with your arms. Don't break focus on that rock!" I ordered. He did what I ordered and the rock tipped up but fell back down. "Wrong! You movements are too fluent, you're resembling waterbending too much. Your moves need to be rough and rigid. Try again!" I yelled.
We were at it for about an hour after I mastered the rock we focused on bigger targets, like a boulder. Small sections of earth were next, I had to focus and lift them up. By the time we were done I was drenched in sweat, but I think I was ready. I splashed my face with the salty water and felt better. Mero, the other earthbenders and I moved to the front of the group and focused, feeling for the earth underwater. We moved to the stance and we stomped and pushed up in unison. Forcing the earth to surface across the water's surface, forming a stone walkway. The waves lapped at the alien stone but never reached the surface. I let the group continue and Mero and I stayed behind. Pushing sections of the bridge back to their places, in case we were being followed. I turned and looked ahead, we were making progress but it would be a long walk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ba Sing Se Refugees   Ba Sing Se Refugees - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 6:36 pm

My eyes widend at the progess they made. It really wasn't gonna help though because we still had a long walk to go. I shook off not being any help to make the bridge, amd I kept on walking.
Back to top Go down
Kei
Admin
Kei

PostSubject: Re: Ba Sing Se Refugees   Ba Sing Se Refugees - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 1:20 pm

We continued forward and finally made it to the island, but we still had to make it to the Temple before night, and we only had a few hours, and a long hike through the jungle. We reached a wall of earth and roots, it continued about ten feet up and was 90 degrees. I climbed up the roots, and sat at the top, offering my hand to those climbing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ba Sing Se Refugees   Ba Sing Se Refugees - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 1:40 pm

I climbed up the top and over helping people get down. We were almost there, I smiled happily as there were just a few more people climbing over the wall. It started to rain. I didn't like getting wet that much, and I frowned.
Back to top Go down
Kei
Admin
Kei

PostSubject: Re: Ba Sing Se Refugees   Ba Sing Se Refugees - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 9:29 pm

"Wow! It's so pretty!" I exclaimed in wonder, the rain didn't feel so alien on my skin, like it was supposed to be there. I smiled and tilted my face upward enjoying the rain that came down.
I smiled, I guess she really had missed out with her blindness. I looked up through the trees and could see torches, I continued forward and choked as Mero grabbed the back of my shirt.
"There's a cliff, the temple is way out there... I actually can't tell where the ground is... which isn't good, its as if the Air Temple is floating."
"So how do we get there?"
"Where's Keanu?"
"He can't fly us all across."
"Not at once, he can make a few trips." I suggested.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ba Sing Se Refugees   Ba Sing Se Refugees - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 1:35 pm

"About 10 peopple can fit on Choko... if he will let themm..." I whistled a loud ear pieceing whistle an d I saw Chokko doing flips int he air ahppily and landin next to me. "Will you let people ride?" I whisperd in his ear. He shook his head up and dwon. He was happy for a odd reason.
Back to top Go down
Kei
Admin
Kei

PostSubject: Re: Ba Sing Se Refugees   Ba Sing Se Refugees - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 2:08 pm

"Keanu can carry about fifteen people, but then again, these are refugees from the biggest city in the world. Lets hope we can all fit in the temple." I added.
"We should fit, its pretty big. If not I wouldn't mind just camping here for a while."

Eastern Air Temple
Ba Sing Se Refugees - Page 3 Eastern_Air_Temple
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ba Sing Se Refugees   Ba Sing Se Refugees - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 7:03 pm

"It looks big enough for me!" I said shriugging.
Back to top Go down
Kei
Admin
Kei

PostSubject: Re: Ba Sing Se Refugees   Ba Sing Se Refugees - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 7:09 pm

Keanu swooped down and picked up a few more people, and carried them over to the temple. I sat and waited, I'd go last, it was polite and I cared about their safety more than mine. Keanu and Choko came back and forth picking up people and dropping them off. I yawned and laid down on the dirt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ba Sing Se Refugees   Ba Sing Se Refugees - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 7:14 pm

I waited for eveyone else to get over there before me, it just seemed like the right thing to do. I sat on the ground and started drowing with a stick..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ba Sing Se Refugees   Ba Sing Se Refugees - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ba Sing Se Refugees
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Avatar :: Earth Kingdom :: The Great Plains-
Jump to: